I, Michael Walter Trommer, am descendant from German parents who migrated to the northern Paraná and later moved to São Paulo.
I have 28 years of professional experience in the field of beverages ( beers and juices). However my main activity was the beer industry, where I have worked in the fields of production, laboraty, development in malted and nonmalted products, standardization of processes ( quality system) and implantation of preventiv and preditiv maintenance. I also provide services to small, middle size and big beverage companies.
- Gratuation: Industrial Chemistry, Universidade Metodista de Piracicaba – UNIMEP
- Brauer und Maelzer: Handwerkskammer fuer Muenchen und OBB (Brewery)
- Post-Graduate: Strategic Business Management – Instituto National de Pos-Graduação
- Master´s Degree: Production engineering – Universidade Metodista de Piracicaba – UNIMEP ( Thesis on life cycle of beers )
- Companhia Antarctica and Ambev, from 1987 until 2003, where I passed through all processes: brewing , Labority and Quality Systems in their following plants: Vespasiano, João Pessoa, Goiânia, Riberão Preto and in lhe head quater Mooca/SP.
- Brewery, where I was partner from 2004 to 2010 : with production of 000 L/month of the following types of beer: Pilsen, Stout, Dunkel, Weiss, Wine, Pale Ale and Barley Wine. Supply for 7 pubs in partner ship.
- Corn Products (Ingridion), Search centre for South America
2011 – 2013. Management of projects connected with elaboration of raw materials for production of beers and also responsable for the pilot plant of the search centre. (The start up of the pilot plant was created by myself).
- MWTROMMER Acessory Empresarial: Acessories to breweries and teaching within technical courses, MBAs and in national and international companies.
- Palestres and Courses: Courses about obtainment of beers, courses of quality control, courses about types of different beers, sensory and flavours etc. Also courses for companies and palestres connected with beers.
Professor of specific materals in the brewing process of lhe technical course in beers conducted in the region of Campinas.
- SERVICES: Installation of breweries, formulation of beers, training of persons in beer technology, padronization of processes, orientation about installation of laboratories in breweries and palestres and courses about breweries.
- TECHNICAL MAGAZINES: 28 technical articles in lhe magazines “Engarrafador Moderno”, “Indústria de Bebidas” and “Brauwelt”. Pls.see the site: http://www.portalosaberdacerveja.com.br.